Oh boy, here we go again! “Pearl’s Peril: Hidden Object” is another “mystery-solving” game with puzzles as challenging as shape matching in preschool, eye-candy graphics, sticky sweet love story and the central heroine with a dazzling smile and golden locks. Keep reading
Telltale Games is a studio notorious for such efforts as “Back to the Future”, “The Game of Thrones”, “Law & Order: Los Angeles” and many other games, based on cult movies and TV-series. Keep reading
There’s been a mildly radical holy war since 2011: is Terraria a misbegotten, unfathered brother of Minecraft or not? Well… those two share some similarities indeed, but Terraria has a special, enigmatic element in its DNA which other Minecraft “siblings” desperately lack.
I’m talking about frightening unpredictability. Keep reading
Welcome to the lovely world of Victorian Britain! With chimneys, chimney-sweepers, cylinders, monocles, elegant smoking pipes, evil forces lurking behind a corner and much more!
Seekers Note is another title eager to join the detective mystery club with elements of a graphic novel and an intrigue capable of keeping you captivated for hours and hours.
Or maybe not, let’s see. Keep reading
If you’re old enough, then you probably remember all the hype around the Pokémon franchise: the plush toys, animated TV-series, colourful chips and much more… Keep reading
Minecraft has been fun and entertainment for almost 10 years in a row! We saw a kaleidoscope of grotesque structures and oddball artefacts created by the players. There have been clans and wars, duels and stealthy mischief. And of course, there has been an infinite butthurt… Keep reading
It looks like the casual detective game genre is on fire these days! We have seen a variety of games inspired by “Nancy Drew” – these cute, harmless games with gorgeous visuals, uncomplicated plot and hours of quiet, simple gameplay.
“Minecraftish” games changed the industry for good. Everybody wants to design a game with a creation/consumption balance to let the players shape the world around them, craft
useless stuff and annoy each other online anonymously (therefore safely). Keep reading
Supposedly when you hear about a “hidden-object game” the first thing that pops up in your imagination is something sugary, fairytale-like infested with flying unicorns, evil curses, wizardry or at least Sherlock-styled magnifying glasses and smoking pipes. Keep reading
At first the glance, Roblox seems to be like a larva game spawned from the Minecraft family, released only to capitalize on the success of the sandbox Lego-like looking, pseudo-pixilated games. Keep reading
- Pearl’s Peril Review: Hidden Object – Mystery, love and adventure
- Sniper 3D Assassin – Assassin’s Greed. Read The Review!
- Full Review of Gangstar Vegas – When we ride on our enemies
- Pixel Gun 3D Review – Get your guns out
- Dino Hunter Review: deadly shores – Who let the T-Rex out?
- Modern Strike Online Review – Move over Counter-Strike
- Crossy Road Review – Why did the T-Rex cross the road?
- Critical Ops Review – Fire in the hole!
- Free Car Games Review
- Dream League Soccer 2018 Review
- Duck Life Review – Train Your Duck To Be the Champion Racer
- WWE SuperCard Review – Multiplayer Card Battle Game
- 8 Ball Pool Review – Fell yourselsf Pool Profi
- NBA LIVE mobile Basketball Review
- Mobile Legends Review: Bang Bang – No GG