Just like the name suggests, Super Mario Run is a superb video game. This app is available for both iOS devices and Android mobile. It is simple to play, exciting and you can get addicted to it quickly. Super Mario Run also has excellent graphics. Keep reading
From Angry Birds to Clash of Clans: the mobile gaming world has broadened dramatically since media giants launched Google Play and App Store 10 years ago. And I would definitely say that Trivia Crack can be added to the list of the most popular and catchy mobile games. Just look at the figures: it has more than 100 million gets worldwide.
Trivia Crack is a quiz where players answer questions in a wide range of subjects from six categories including history, geography, art, etc., chosen by spinning an online wheel. As users answer more questions, they unlock characters and compel against other virtual players.
Let’s talk graphics
When you install the Google Play app you’ll be asked to connect it to your Facebook account. It’s pretty convenient as you already see which of your friends has it. Users can also create an account via email address. As soon as you create an account you’ll see a detailed overview of the quiz with arrows pointing to the necessary buttons.
In the center of the screen you’ll see a colorful wheel: just spin it, and a chance will select a question from six categories. The quiz has two modes: Classic and Challenge. When you play Classic, you can answer correctly as many times as you can. The next screen will show a question with four possible answers. In the corner of the screen is a countdown timer. Select one of the options and submit your answer within thirty seconds. When your answer is not correct, then it’s your opponent’s’ turn. The crown icon means you can pick a category for another question. So, the crown questions matter most. When you collect all six characters, you win the battle. If neither participant has collected all characters after 25 rounds, the game ends, and the player with the most characters is the winner.
Challenge mode supposes you play against random players. If a player answers the most questions correctly within the fewest amount, he’ll become a winner.
These are the main reasons why you should install the quiz right now:
- Thousands of interesting questions to broaden your horizons.
- More than 20 languages available.
- Chat with competitors.
- Players renew question themselves: they can make their own or rate questions of other users, as well as translating tasks into different languages.
- As the app is connected to Facebook, you can play with your friends.
- Check your progress using Achievements on the main menu.
The gameplay is pretty addictive as you answer both easy and extremely difficult questions and become more erudite. The most appealing thing is that users create questions themselves using the Question Factory on the menu.
Although there is no extra charge to begin playing, you have to pay some money to get rid of the ads. In the app’s latest version the developers improved the interface and fixed some bugs. The app is currently available on iOS, Android and Windows.
- Get for free via Google Play or App Store;
- Fun and challenging;
- Users can play the quiz over a couple of days.
- Contains ads;
- In-app and pay-to-win purchases of coins and spins that gives users an unfair advantage;
- The premium version which removes ads is not free.
The app is definitely a good time waster and real fun for the whole family. If you hadn’t played it yet, you need to start right now. But don’t be surprised if your opponents win too fast: they might have bought some expensive upgrades and additional spins.
Sudoku is a logic number-placement game which is popular among children and adults. Volcano Entertainment has developed a convenient and easy-to-use Android app for exercising your brain. As you probably know, the core of the puzzle is to fill a 9×9 square with the digits from 1 to 9 so that they would never repeat in each 3×3 area, each column, or each row. Each puzzle has a single solution. You’ll never get bored with this, right?
Boost your logic skills
Unlike various versions of Sudoku available online, the app teaches users and helps to improve their skills. It gives some hints and detailed instructions at each step of the game. It also contains useful animation and colorful visual effects. The main menu has the following options: New Game, Continue Game, Career, Online Puzzle and Custom Puzzle. Start with the easiest level and track your statistics. The game consists of eight levels, from the beginner to the expert. The app’s usability is quite good: simple input methods, appealing graphics, and clear controls.
As each game has a particular solution, I doubt whether it is worth replaying. Just start another game and exercise your brain!
The app is compatible with Android. If you have an iPhone, try similar versions of Sudoku in App Store.
Let’s have a look at the app’s key features:
- I’d say it’s a catchy puzzle, and its tutorial mode explains any solution. Even if you haven’t played the game before, you’ll learn how to deal with it within a few clicks.
- Statistics on your progress. Users can track their progress and try more difficult levels with complicated solutions. You can also try various modes, i.e. X or Color. On the whole, more than 15,000 puzzles are available.
- Users can share their progress with their friends or other users.
- You can update the puzzle directly from the server without reinstallation.
- Custom puzzle allows creating your own Sudoku.
- During the game you can select digits to get a hint, delete digits by double click, and use various bonuses, for example, checking mistakes. Incorrect digits are highlighted.
Most users feel satisfied with the app’s various options and features. However, some hints are not free, which may be irritating. It’s much more convenient than solving puzzles in newspapers where you cannot have enough place for writing down digits if you have made a few mistakes.
Earlier users complained that the video ads play too loud and the sound cannot be turned off. Now the ads are mute if the mobile phone or tablet PC is in mute, too. I must admit that this feature definitely reduced users’ annoyance. Unfortunately, if you want to get rid of the ads forever, it’ll be an extra payment.
In the app’s latest version the developers also refined anti-cheating feature and fixed some bugs.
- Get for free via Google Play.
- User-friendly design and colorful graphics.
- Ability to share progress with friends via Twitter or Facebook.
- Automatic save if you decided to take a time-out.
- Game timer.
- Dark mode to protect your eyes.
- Endless undo/redo to make sure you are on track to win the battle.
- Ads after each game.
- In-app purchases.
Sudoku is a very interesting puzzle which develops your logical skills. Whether you are a novice or an expert, you’ll definitely fall in love with the app. A huge collection of more than 10,000 puzzles will entertain you any time. The auto-check functions will let you find errors at once. Compare your scores against friends and other players and arrange a competition!
The Minecraft app for Android mobile and iOS devices is a video game that enables you to create structures such as homes and castles. It is not only entertaining but also educative. It requires a lot of creativity, and this ultimately helps to sharpen your thinking. Keep reading
If you are looking to have an authentic experience playing chess, you should try Real Chess. Just as the name suggests, this Android app incorporates high-quality functionality that gives you an incredible experience. It also allows you to connect with more than 1,000,000 users around the globe. Keep reading
If you are looking for a leading online game where you can play against more than 1 million people, you should install Okey Plus on your Google Android or iOS device. This app allows you to play the Okey Game and chat with Facebook friends.
More Than Okay Looks
This iOS and Google Play app for Android mobile has incredible graphics. It contains different stories which come in different genres such as comedy, fiction, and romance among others. The background music puts you in the mood for winning. You also get to choose your favorite soundtrack.
Both on the iOS and Android app, Okey Plus is basically a game with different stories. Once you join, you have two choices. Either you join a game room that is already occupied by friends, or you create your own. You then set the amount of money you are willing to bet and start playing. You can connect with over 1 million Facebook users with this app.
Slick Controls Implementation
The controls of this game are up-to-date and suitable for its genre. The game has a highly interactive user interface. The consistency maintained allows you to master the art of playing and winning. The tips are very clear and concise so that even as a beginner you can know what is expected at every level. The execution of moves is also enhanced by the high level of responsiveness in the game. Clicking a button or executing an action is instant. The game does not freeze. Chatting with the players is also very easy and fast. Updating to the latest version guarantees you the ultimate convenience.
Perfect Long-Term Option
I can play this game repeatedly without getting bored. Replaying provides me with an opportunity to learn new skills and become an expert at it. I also get to chat with several people virtually.
Okey Plus can be installed for free and contains in-app purchases for unblocking new storylines and characters. These purchases come with in-game currency. However, they are quite costly as they range from $0.99 to $99.99.
- You chat with and play against over 1 million people;
- The game is very interactive and provides an immersive experience;
- It is straightforward to play.
- Okey Plus can only be played while online;
- The constant ads can get very dull and make controls inconvenient;
- The in-app purchases are expensive.
I can recommend Okey Plus to people above the age of 12. Whenever I am tired or bored, playing Okey Plus acts as a stress relieving strategy. Chatting with friends makes me feel connected to the world. However, it seems more like a gambling game, and this explains why it can become addictive at times. I also dislike the expensive in-app purchases. They are meant to make the game exciting; and if they are not affordable, then you will not enjoy playing this game as much. But this should not make you hesitate to play this game.
Do you know your general knowledge proficiency? If not, why don’t you try General Knowledge Quiz? This is an Android app that allows you to answer questions about general issues. It is not only entertaining but educative as well.
This Google Play app for Android devices uses high-quality yet bare-bones graphics. As is with educational materials, this app does not have appealing looks. The color combination and appearance of words depend on the type of questions asked or the subject.
General Knowledge Quiz for Google Android requires you to answer questions that come from a vast range of subjects. The topics include history, humanities, geography, literature, technology, arts and science among other general questions. Upon answering, you are given a score. Interestingly, you can compare your results with those of other players.
This leading app is straightforward to use. The controls are up-to-date and suitable for the General Knowledge Quiz game genre. A high level of consistency characterizes the user interface. A similar pattern of selecting the topic and answering the questions is quite elementary. Therefore, you cannot get confused on how to play this game. Each and every question is connected to a Wikipedia article. After answering, you can get more knowledge about the question. The level of intuitiveness and immersion into the game depends on your knowledge. Some questions might be challenging while others can be answered effortlessly.
Worthy of Replays?
It is always fun to play this game again because you get to jog your mind as you learn new things.
General Knowledge Quiz app is free to install on your Google Android devices. It contains in-app purchases of unlocking levels and rewards. Unlocks and rewards give you an enhanced experience with the app.
- It is enjoyable to play.
- General Knowledge Quiz is educative. You get to increase your knowledge about global and historical issues.
- You can guess the answers since the multiple choices are provided.
- Can be frustrating. The wrong answers attract higher losses, while the right answers only attract few gains.
- This app is mostly based on trivia about Britain. Other people from the world are left out.
- There is a lot of repetition of the questions.
I can recommend this game to any person who wants to increase their knowledge about general facts. General Knowledge Quiz is a leading game. I find it very educative and fun. Even though the app suggests that the questions are general, they are not. You have to think very hard to answer the questions. Most of them are based on aspects regarding Britain. I guess this complexity is what makes it fun to play. If you do not have the General Knowledge Quiz, you are missing out on an exciting and tough challenge. Updating to the latest version can also increase the usability of the app. Occasionally, the developers add new features to facilitate convenience.
Conundrums is one of the leading WYR games out there, asking you real-life questions and giving you the simulation of a lifetime. Be part of the growing online community and get access to almost 10,000 moderated questions and responses with this brilliant ‘Would You Rather’ game. Keep reading
The popular iTV quiz show with your famous five is finally here on your Google Android or iOS devices. Now you too can take on The Chaser through this official app. Test the limits of your brainpower as you avoid getting caught by The Chaser and win mad cash too! Keep reading
- Pearl’s Peril Review: Hidden Object – Mystery, love and adventure
- Sniper 3D Assassin – Assassin’s Greed. Read The Review!
- Full Review of Gangstar Vegas – When we ride on our enemies
- Pixel Gun 3D Review – Get your guns out
- Dino Hunter Review: deadly shores – Who let the T-Rex out?
- Modern Strike Online Review – Move over Counter-Strike
- Crossy Road Review – Why did the T-Rex cross the road?
- Critical Ops Review – Fire in the hole!
- Free Car Games Review
- Dream League Soccer 2018 Review
- Duck Life Review – Train Your Duck To Be the Champion Racer
- WWE SuperCard Review – Multiplayer Card Battle Game
- 8 Ball Pool Review – Fell yourselsf Pool Profi
- NBA LIVE mobile Basketball Review
- Mobile Legends Review: Bang Bang – No GG